On completion of your new boiler installation and or other items specified in your original quotation, you will be covered under a five/seven year warranty for the boiler and internal works of the boiler. All other works carried out to the system will be covered by Carshalton Boiler for one year.
Why are you entitled to a warranty?
Warranties are available on all new boiler installations as we are accredited installers for Worcester Bosch, working closely with them all our engineers have carried out extensive training enabling them to install Worcester Bosch boilers to a high standard.
How to keep my warranty activated?
On completion of your new boiler installation, Carshalton Boilers will register your new guarantee with Worcester Bosch. Your new boiler will be serviced annually by Carshalton Boilers in order to keep your warranty activated. Only an accredited Worcester Bosch installer or engineer may work on the gas boilers.
Please note the annual service is chargeable.
Is the manufacturer’s warranty enough?
No, whether you have a five or seven year warranty, the cover is only restricted to the inside of the boiler. Exclusions to this warranty may include pumps, radiators, radiator valves, motorised valves, cylinder/ room stats, pipework, the list goes on.
Additional cover options to the warranty?
We offer three different cover plan options.
- Cover Plan 1 – System cover only
- Cover Plan 2 – Boiler and Controls
- Cover Plan 3 – Boiler, Controls and System
Please refer to our Cover Plan page for more information.
What happens if my new boiler breaks down?
If you find there is a problem with your new boiler installation and your warranty is activated you will need to do the following:
- In the first instance please contact Carshalton Boilers to ensure it is an appliance fault.
- If the fault occurs during office hours you will need to contact Carshalton Boilers who will arrange for an engineer to attend the property to diagnose the fault. If repairable, then Carshalton Boilers will carry out the work. If the fault is with a part within the boiler then we will contact Worcester Bosch, who will then liaise with the customer directly to arrange for a Worcester Bosch engineer to attend.